Digital Preset Counter
Backed with great experience, we are reckoned as one of the most reputed manufacturers and exporters of Digital Preset Counter. Quality tested raw materials and advanced technology is used by our manpower to ensure quality delivery of preset counter to clients. Appreciated for its shock-proof exterior, outstanding performance and battery backup features, Digital Preset Counter is widely used in automation, mining, chemical and aero industries. Before the delivery of product at client's end, we stringently check these preset counters to provide flawless delivery to our clients.
- Length Counter
- Digital Counter
We are offering different feature
- 0.5" LED display in 4 Digit Counter
- 0.39" LED display in 6 Digit Counter
- Thumb wheel Setting also available
|Model ||Range ||Mode (Selectable) ||Relay Output |
|Counter-01-4D-P1-MR ||4 Digit : 9999 Counts ||On Delay / Interval ||One Change |
|Counter-01-4D-P2-MR||4 Digit : 9999 Counts || ||Two Change Over (2CO) |
|Counter-01-6D-P2-MR||6 Digit : 999999 Counts |
Other specification are:
- Count retaintion in memory at power failure
- Input Speed: 200 or more counts per second.
- Input Sensor: PNP/NPN Proximity / Photo sensor / Encoder / Potential free contact - Selectable.
- Over rung / Non-over run - Selectable
- Reset: Front panel key & rear terminal for remote reset.
- Auto Reset: In this, when actual counts reach to the preset counts, relay change the contact position for preset time 000.1 to 999.9 sec and display will automatically reset to zero, & start new cycle of counting.
- Scale factor for length counting
- Relay Contact 5A @ 230VAC / 24 VDC resistive load.
- Supply Voltage: 90 - 250 VAC/DC 50/60 Hz. (24 VAC/DC provided on request.)
- Size are available 72 x 72 x 74 mm
F-4, Laxmi Industrial Estate, Jay Ambe Temple Road, Bhayandar (W), Dist:Thane, Mira Bhayandar, Maharashtra, 401101, India