Liquid Level Controllers
Incorporated with modern features as per industrial standards and requirements, we manufacture, supply and export a wide range of Liquid Level Controllers. We are committed to offer quality range of controllers to clients, so we use quality tasted base materials and innovative technology during the engineering process. Known for their superior finish, less maintenance and continuous operation capability, Liquid Level Controllers are used as a controller against high and low liquid levels. We are offering these controllers to our clients within stipulated time frame.
- Applicable for
- Electrically Conductive (Sensitive) liquid like water and
- Electrically Non-Conductive liquid like diesel, oil etc.
- Liquid Sensing to relay tripping time delay is less than 1 sec.
- Electrode Maximum Voltage : 24 VAC & Current : 1 mA (50/60 Hz)
- Galvanic isolation via transformer.
- Relay Output : One Change over (1CO), 5A @ 230VAC/28VDC resistive load.
- Size : [22.5(W) x 75(H) x 105(D)] mm. (Refer Fig. 13)
- 35 mm. Rail Mounting or Screw Mounting.
- Order Code : MODEL-SUPPLY, Ex. : LLC-11-230V.
Single / Double Level Control-Adjustable Sensitivity of liquid
1) 24 VAC 2) 110 VAC
3) 230 VAC 4) 415 VAC
Single / Double Level Control-Fixed Sensitivity of liquid
F-4, Laxmi Industrial Estate, Jay Ambe Temple Road, Bhayandar (W), Dist:Thane, Mira Bhayandar, Maharashtra, 401101, India